What Have U Done - Within Temptation
Would you mind if I hurt you
Understand that I need to
Wish that I had other choices
Than to harm the one I love
What have you done now?
I know I'd better stop trying
You know that there's no denying
I won't show mercy on you now
I know I should stop believing
I know that there's no retrieving
It's over now
What have you done?
What have you done now?
I have been waiting for someone like you
But now you are slipping away
What have you done now?
Why? Why does faith make us suffer?
There's a curse between us
Between me and you
What have you done?
What have you done now?
Would you mind if I killed you?
Would you mind if I tried to?
*woh, sgt terkena pd batang idong sendirik! wahaha.
Would you mind if I hurt you
Understand that I need to
Wish that I had other choices
Than to harm the one I love
What have you done now?
I know I'd better stop trying
You know that there's no denying
I won't show mercy on you now
I know I should stop believing
I know that there's no retrieving
It's over now
What have you done?
What have you done now?
I have been waiting for someone like you
But now you are slipping away
What have you done now?
Why? Why does faith make us suffer?
There's a curse between us
Between me and you
What have you done?
What have you done now?
Would you mind if I killed you?
Would you mind if I tried to?
*woh, sgt terkena pd batang idong sendirik! wahaha.
Comments