hoho~
aku telah ditagged oleh kak lyn isnin lepas.. haha.. gile lame baru nak reply yeh? ok ok.. skang bule start..
Four (latest) jobs I've had:
1. art n design student
2. interior design student (haha!)
3. Guardian cashier n sales assistant
4. Reject shop sales assistant
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Tentang Dia
2. Long Vacation
3. Friends (versi korea n japan)
4. AADC (neh dekat 10 kali da ulang.. :p)
Four places I've lived:
1. Subang Jaya
2. Seksyen 24, shah alam
3. Kolej Seroja, uitm :p
4. Bukit Tunku
Four TV shows I love:
1. CSI
2. Stolen Moment
3. Crayon Shin Chan
4. Naked Chef
Four places I've vacationed:
1. Tasik Pedu
2. Langkawi
3. Penang
4. Sarawak
Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Nasi Dagang
2. Speghetti yg mak masak!- best ever!
3. Ikan bilis cili api kak lin ;)
4. Megi Tom Yam
Four sites I visit daily:
1. friendster.com
2. google.com
3. deviantart.com
4. fotopages.com
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. atas katil!-suppose to! it's 1.31 am rite now! :(
2. kl!-berjalan2 dan shopping2
3. balek kampung! mau jumpe tok ki.. how's he?
4. bandung!
Four bloggers I am tagging (wajib buat neh!):
1. heiza
2. siggplus
3. amad
4. kidd
Four (latest) jobs I've had:
1. art n design student
2. interior design student (haha!)
3. Guardian cashier n sales assistant
4. Reject shop sales assistant
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Tentang Dia
2. Long Vacation
3. Friends (versi korea n japan)
4. AADC (neh dekat 10 kali da ulang.. :p)
Four places I've lived:
1. Subang Jaya
2. Seksyen 24, shah alam
3. Kolej Seroja, uitm :p
4. Bukit Tunku
Four TV shows I love:
1. CSI
2. Stolen Moment
3. Crayon Shin Chan
4. Naked Chef
Four places I've vacationed:
1. Tasik Pedu
2. Langkawi
3. Penang
4. Sarawak
Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Nasi Dagang
2. Speghetti yg mak masak!- best ever!
3. Ikan bilis cili api kak lin ;)
4. Megi Tom Yam
Four sites I visit daily:
1. friendster.com
2. google.com
3. deviantart.com
4. fotopages.com
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. atas katil!-suppose to! it's 1.31 am rite now! :(
2. kl!-berjalan2 dan shopping2
3. balek kampung! mau jumpe tok ki.. how's he?
4. bandung!
Four bloggers I am tagging (wajib buat neh!):
1. heiza
2. siggplus
3. amad
4. kidd
Comments
saye lak yang di-tagnye